Waupaca County Corporation Counsel

(715) 258-6446

The Waupaca County Corporation Counsel advises and represents the county in all civil, administrative, and regulatory matters, including labor relations. Corporation Counsel represents the public in mental commitments, protective service matters, guardianships for county hospital patients, and certain juvenile matters.
Corporation Counsel administers the child support enforcement program. This program assists custodial parents and dependent children in locating absent parents, establishing paternity when necessary, establishing and enforcing child support orders, and requiring absent parents to carry health insurance for children.