The purpose of the Waupaca County Information Systems Department is to facilitate the effective use of information technology resources to support the County’s business objectives including financial management, information systems, public service and regulatory compliance.
This is accomplished by providing services related to, but not limited to; computer system programming, WAN and LAN management, telecommunications, and records management services.
- Bob Reath - Director
- Brent Wyland - Network Administrator
- Linda Drews - Information Systems Analyst
- Cindy Anderson - Computer Systems Administrator
- Nick Carlin - Computer Systems Administrator
- Vacant - Computer Support Technician