The purpose of the Waupaca County Information Systems Department is to facilitate the effective use of information technology resources to support the County’s business objectives including financial management, information systems, public service and regulatory compliance.
This is accomplished by providing services related to, but not limited to; computer system programming, WAN and LAN management, telecommunications, and records management services.
- Bob Reath - Director
- Randall Boehme - Programmer Analyst II
- Chris Dalhoe - Network Administrator
- Linda Drews - Programmer Analyst I
- Cindy Anderson - Computer Ops Specialist
- Brent Wyland - Technical Support Analyst