Licenses and Permits
- Notice of Intent to Cut Wood Products
- Court information Clerk of Courts-715-258-6460
*For information regarding obtaining a certified copy of vital record such as birth, marriage or death, please click here.Directories
- Official Waupaca County Directory
- Waupaca County Code of Ordinances
- Local Government Contacts (Secure)
- Local Government Contacts (Read Only)
Elections - Click on Elections in left blue navigation box
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday
*Please note we are NOT the Clerk of Courts Office. Clerk of Court hours can be found by clicking here.
The Waupaca County Clerk's department serves as manager and administrator for County records, oversees elections and performs other duties as directed by State Statutes and as assigned by the County Board. The County Clerk's Office issues marriage licenses, issues cutting permits, posts agendas and meeting notices.