Pay Taxes Online
Pay your Waupaca County taxes online
1st installment of Property Taxes is due no later than 5 business days after January 31, 2017. Waupaca County Treasurer collects the first installment for the Towns of Bear Creek, Dayton, Farmington, Iola, Matteson, Scandinavia, Union, Weyauwega, Wyoming, Village of Iola, Scandinavia, City of Waupaca & Weyauwega. All other municipalities should refer to their tax bill for payment instructions. Waupaca County Treasurer payment options are as follows:
- By mail to Waupaca County Treasurer, 811 Harding St. P.O. Box 663, Waupaca, WI 54981
- In Person at the Waupaca County Treasurer’s Office, 811 Harding St., Waupaca, WI 54981
- All First State Bank Branches & All First National Bank Branches.
- Credit/Debit and E-Check payments will accept online and in person (only for those municipalities mentioned above) at the Waupaca County Treasurer’s Office.
- Please note: there is a fee charged by the third party administrator that processes there payments.
Notification:Waupaca County will receive an instant notification of your payment and will post it to your account on the next business day. For each payment, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirmation for your records.
Service Fee:Please note that Paymentus Charges a service fee for paying bills using this service.
Pay taxes online