is here to help you feel safe & connected!
We offer outpatient mental health and alcohol and other drug (AODA) counseling. Outpatient therapy and AODA counseling can include referrals to a psychiatrist for medication evaluation.
Other services include:
- Community Support Program (CSP)
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
- Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) Assessments
- Crisis Support 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., call (715) 258-6300 & ask for a crisis worker
- After 4:00 p.m., call (800) 719-4418
Health & Human Services:
Monday, Thursday & Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday,
8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Sherrie Nichols, Manager