Our Public Health Nurses offer:
- Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC) to help pregnant women get the support and services they need to have a healthy baby. Services include: personal support from a Public Health Nurse, information on good eating habits and health practices, information and help finding services in the community, and information on pregnancy and care of a newborn. It is a voluntary and confidential program. Call for program eligibility.
- Postpartum support to answer questions and share information on other community resources with new parents.
- Immunizations to protect your children from many infectious diseases. Public Health Services offer free immunizations to children who qualify.
- Communicable disease prevention, detection, and control through community education, disease surveillance, and outbreak response.
- Healthy Connections Clinic offering family planning serivces, sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, HIV testing, and pregnancy testing and counseling.
Health and Human Services: