FoodShare Wisconsin was created to help stop hunger and to improve nutrition and health. FoodShare helps people with limited money buy the food they need for good health.
Each month, people across Wisconsin get help from FoodShare. They are people of all ages who have a job but have low incomes, are living on small or fixed income, have lost their job, retired or are disabled and not able to work.
To learn more about the FoodShare program, click here: http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/FoodShare/index.htm
Check your FoodShare Account Balance & Quest (FoodShare) Card Replacements
There are four ways in which you can apply for FoodShare:
- (Online) You can go to www.access.wi.gov and complete an online application.
- (Telephone) You can call the East Central consortium Call Center at 1-888-256-4563 and complete an application over the telephone.
- (Agency) You can go in person to your local agency. In Waupaca County, our office is at 811 Harding St., Waupaca.
- (Mail) We can mail you a paper application. You can return it by faxing it to the CDPU at 1-855-293-1822, drop it off or mail it to the local agency (address above).
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Get information about programs and eligibility
- Ask questions about your case
- Report changes to your case
Equal Opportunity information: http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/.