What Do I Do With?
ElectronicsThe following Electronic items have been banned from landfills and incinerators and MUST be recycled:
- Cell phones
- Computers- desktop, laptop, netbook, tablet
- Computer monitors
- Computer keyboards and mice
- Computer scanners
- Computer speakers
- Desktop printers- including those that fax and scan
- DVD players, VCRs, DVRs, and all other video players
- External hard drives
- Fax machines
- Flash drives/USBs
- Other items that plug into a computer
Click here to see current recycling fees for these items.
*Stereo and CD players can be disposed of in the garbage.