Wisconsin’s Home Energy Assistance Program provides the following services for eligible low-income households:
- ·Heating and electrical assistance
- ·Emergency fuel assistance
- ·Counseling for energy conservation and energy budgets
- ·Pro-active co-payment plans
- ·Targeted outreach services
- ·Emergency furnace repair and replacement
Waupaca County contracts with Energy Services of Waupaca for the Energy Assistance Program. For more information, see their website at http://www.homeenergyplus.wi.gov/. You may contact them at 1-800-922-2393 or 715-258-6820.