- Between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, call (715) 258-6300 & ask for a crisis worker
- After 4:00 PM, call (800) 719-4418
Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) Services
We offer services to Waupaca county residents on an outpatient basis. A phone screening will be completed to determine eligibility and need. An application for services would then be completed.
At the time of the appointment a full AODA assessment will be administered by a Certified AODA Counselor. You may be asked to bring someone along to the appointment to provide additional information.
Waupaca County provides the following services as a part of their AODA programming:
- Information & Support Services
- Assessment & Referral
- Individual Counseling
- Dual Diagnosis Assessment & Referral Services
- OWI Assessments &The Safe Streets Options Program (Court-ordered program)
Monday, Thursday & Friday,
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday & Wednesday,
8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Sherrie Nichols, Manager